Dear IA Folks,
Please apply directly.
External Position Opening – Brighton, MI
PC Intern – Part Time
Kem Krest is looking for a student who we can provide some real world experience to! We are filling a part time, temporary intern position with experience in PC migration. This position will provide professional level support and be responsible for assisting the IT Department on a part time basis for a period of 2-3 months. The work schedule is flexible to your school schedule. The pay is $15.00/hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the migration of all PCs in Brighton and Fowlerville from Windows XP to Windows 7.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A student at a local college who would like hands on experience working with computers at a reputable company.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and computer technology.
- Self-motivated and able to take direction well.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Exceptional work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Ability to work with others and fit within our culture and core values.
About Kem Krest
Since 1979, Kem Krest has been providing Total Program Management through our Supply Chain, fulfillment and Aftersales Solutions. Kem Krest manages and markets customer branded parts and chemicals from suppliers to dealership networks and production facilities, on behalf of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) within the automotive, agriculture/industrial and defense industries.
Our diverse, talented and passionate staff, have shaped the culture of Kem Krest. If you have experienced Kem Krest first hand, you know that the magic of our organization is our people. It is our goal to leave a positive, lasting impact on those that we come in contact with!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your background matches what we are looking for, you will receive a call to talk about the position.