Quicken Loans/ Title Source looking for 4 security Interns

FYI

Xiangdong Sean Che, PhD, CISSP, Assistant Professor
School of Information Security and Applied Computing
College of Technology, Eastern Michigan University
206G Roosevelt, Ypsilanti, MI 48197

——– Forwarded Message ——–
Subject: Quicken Loans/ Title Source looking for 4 security Interns
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 11:47:27 -0400
From: Owen Dubiel
To: Michael Umpleby , Jacob Kirkendall , Erin Burdis , Christopher Krieger , Michael Yauk , Konnie Kustron , Xiangdong Che , Steve Edwards

Hello Professors,

My name is Owen Dubiel, I’m sure you remember me. I graduated in December 2014 and I am now I am an Associate Security Analyst for Title Source, a sister company of quicken loans. we are currently looking for 4 interns that have a base background in security. now as you know it is hard to land a full time job in the security field just based on the amount of sensitive information you deal and a internship is even harder. If qualified and graduated Interns will have a chance to be brought on full time, this is the goal is to expand our security team. we are looking for the following positions.

-security engineer
-security analyst (2)
-security governance

I don’t know if you guys still have the job board, but please spread the word, this is an awesome opportunity for students just about to graduated. I am not getting anything out of this because they are being hired on as Interns, I ma simply doing this because I know how hard it is to land a internship in the security field. Feel free to associate my contact information to anyone interested and i can get them set up with an interview. Thanks again and go Eagles!

Cell Phone- 5174166980
email- odubiel@emich.edu or odubiel@gmail.com

Owen Dubiel

IT Security Analyst with Title Source Inc.

Assistant Punting/Kicking Instructor with Kohl’s Professional Camps

Picture

Tags: