Recently, it hit me that I will really be starting my junior year of college this upcoming fall. If by some crazy miracle I graduate on time, this means that I am halfway done with my undergraduate career … and it feels like it has just begun!
I’ve done a lot of cool things on and around campus these past two years. There are a lot of things that I want to do before I leave in two years:
- Have a picnic lunch date in University Park
- See the Automatic Retrieval Catalog in Halle Library
- Attend a homecoming football game… for the entire game
- Write a piece for the Eastern Echo
- Paint the kiosk
- Participate in Relay for Life
- Participate in TCOD (The Color of Drums) with other members of Poetry Society
- Be an NSOA (New Student Orientation Assistant) and beast my way through First Four
- Start a photography organization on campus
- Study Abroad! A trip to Spain, France or Italy would be a nice way to end any college career
So what’s on your EMU bucket list?