By: Sarah Orr
Personally, I’m addicted to coffee. Maybe it’s the smell … maybe it’s the taste … or maybe it’s because I’m a stressed college student? Either way, I’m intrigued by Starbucks’ change in menu depending on the season. For example:
In the fall:
1) Pumpkin Spice Latte: Starbucks advertises this delicious latte around the Halloween-Thanksgiving season to get you in the carving pumpkin spirit.
2) Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate/Iced Frappuccino: If you have a caramel and toffee craving then try this fall weather inspired cup of Joe whether hot or cold.
In the winter:
1) Peppermint Mocha/Hot Chocolate: This is my personal favorite drink Starbucks have ever made. It’s a creamy blend of coffee, lots of peppermint flavoring and homemade whipped cream … it can even come iced!
2) Iced Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha: Although it’s cold outside, if you’re interested in an iced drink, Starbucks has your back! Who doesn’t love a coffee that tastes like a candy cane?
3) Gingerbread Latte: Gingerbread men are always so cute & completely satisfying and now thanks to Starbucks you can have these little men’s great flavor in a cup!
In the spring/summer:
1) Lemonades: Kick back with either a regular ice cold lemonade or switch it up by trying a new, summer inspired flavor.
2) Passion Fruit: It’s a fun, exciting and enjoyable new flavor that reminds everyone that summer is right around the corner!
You want to know a secret? Although Starbucks advertises these drinks at different times during the year, if you’re familiar with what’s available, you can enjoy these seasonal, caffeinated beverages anytime!